NEW: THE ZOO AT NIGHT HAS BEEN COMPLETELY REVAMPED FOR 2022
Wouldn’t you love to discover the Zoo without all the crowds? Come and spend the night at the Zoo in our new mini-chalets!
You’ll be accompanied by a naturalist interpreter who’ll invite you to explore the paths of the Zoo after the sun has set and discover quite an array of wildlife come to life.
The experience will also take you behind the scenes of the Zoo where you’ll enjoy spending special moments with some of our animal residents.
When you return to The Zoo at Night site, in the Asian sector, you’ll enjoy all kinds of anecdotes and laughter sitting around a campfire. And for the most amazing night’s sleep, you’ll certainly be delighted by our new mini- chalets, entirely designed by the Zoo team.
IT'S TIME TO BOOK YOUR SUMMER VACATIONS!
Together with about 30 participants, 2 guides and over 1,500 wild animals, you’ll enjoy:
- An overnight stay in one of our new mini-chalets;
- An Asian-Inspired Dinner ;
- American Breakfast ;
- Snacks around the campfire ;
- Guided Visit at nightfall : VIP Animal encounter ;
- Special access to some of the animals ;
- 1 daily ticket per person, valid for the next 2023 Summer Season ;
- Plus, many surprises!
Rates per chalet
FULL ALREADY FOR OCTOBER!
- $700 ( including lodging fee) for 4 people per chalet.
- An amount of $125 will be charged for a fifth and a sixth person.
- This activity is reserved for participants 7 years of age and older.
- One of the 6 chalets is equipped with all the necessary accommodations for people with reduced mobility and their companions. To make a reservation, please contact us directly by email or by phone, extension 2163.
HURRY, PLACES ARE LIMITED!
What to bring to A Zoo at Night outing:
- Sleeping bag
- Personal grooming item (please note, campers won’t have access to showers so towels and shampoo, etc. are not necessary)
- Warm clothing (the weather can be cooler at night)
- Rain wear
- A change of clothing
- A flashlight (we can provide one if you don’t own one).
- The activity is reserved for adults and children of 7 years of age and older.
- The cost of this activity is $700 (taxe included) per mini-chalet, for a maximum of 4 guests. It is possible to add a 5th and 6th person for a fee of $125 (plus taxes).
- A $150 deposit per mini-chalet, payable by credit card, is required on the day the reservation is made.
- The balance of payment is automatically withdrawn from the credit card used for the reservation seven days before the activity.
Contact our team
Contact us for more information:
Telephone : 450 372 9113, extension 2104
Email : [email protected]